This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- You tend to be self-directed with a strong sense of accountability. Your "The buck stops here" attitude is driven by the high "D" scoring.
- You provide a results-oriented approach without getting frantic.
- You can be successful working independently or with others, a trait shared with others showing high "D" and "S" preferences.
- You have the ability to find inefficiencies and overlapping efforts for a system or project.
- You set goals for yourself, even if no goals are made explicit.
- You are always looking for better ways to solve complex problems.
- You readily voice opinions, after analyzing issues objectively.
Your Work Style Tendencies:
- You are able to remain emotionally detached from issues related to the task.
- You use facts and details more than emotions in decision making.
- You may check on the progress of others to be certain that they are meeting their responsibilities.
- You are ready to accept the credit or the blame for your results.
- You may do some routine work yourself to be certain it's done properly, or to avoid having your requests refused.
- You like to coordinate your efforts with others on the team.
- You may evaluate your own goals, in addition to group or team goals, prior to complete buy-in.
You Tend to Be Most Effective In Environments That Provide:
- Objective, non-emotional thinking and analysis.
- The ability to set your own pace, and maintain that pace.
- Assignments that can be followed through to completion, with a definite beginning, middle, and end.
- Logic, decisiveness, and the ability to provide bottom-line answers.
- Work of a more technical nature, rather than work involving an intense degree of interpersonal contacts.
- A systematic approach to projects, with clear tasks for all.
- Logical analysis of situations, and persistence in follow-through.
NC Cyber Academy
HS - Senior
Principal's Honor Roll
Philadelphia Revolution EHL