Pilot Mound Hockey Academy Announces Strategic Partnership
Pilot Mound Hockey Academy is pleased to announce our partnership with Elite Junior Profiles (elitejrprofiles.com).
Elite Junior Profiles’ vision is to grow into the largest, most effective, recruiting profile platform in the world used by student-athletes and coaches in every sport from youth, to high school/juniors to college.
The mission at Elite Junior Profiles is to help student-athletes uniquely position and market themselves online while assisting both coaches and athletes identify good matches with each other on the EJP platform. Their goal is to give each student-athlete the tools and connections needed to reach their highest goals in their sport and academically.
For more information, please visit: elitejrprofiles.com/about
PHMA MISSION STATEMENT
The mission statement of Pilot Mound Hockey Academy is to provide a professional, education-based hockey program, richly embedded in community values, where players will develop multiple skills both on and off the ice; allowing them to learn life lessons and grow as respected individuals.
PHMA CORE VALUES
At Pilot Mound Hockey Academy we truly believe that the real strength of a player comes from the core values they possess. It’s what we believe, and it’s what we teach!
Integrity and Accountability
- To acknowledge and assume responsibility for our actions and decisions.
- To develop self-discipline for personal success
- To be open and willing to learn
- To promote a true education-based hockey program; believing that academics and hockey are both an essential component to the successful development of self and others.
- To develop future leaders emulating competence, character, courage, and compassion.
- To understand the importance of belonging to the community and contributing to society in a positive environment. To learn the positive impact and good citizenship of participating in community events.
- To provide an opportunity to participate in a volunteer role, promoting individual growth and learning.
- To be good role models within the community.
Teamwork & Respect:
- To model a high level of respect for yourself and others.
- To build a positive, supportive team environment, incorporating passion, fairness, determination and fostering strong sportsmanship values.
- Inspiring the team to be the best they can be, winning and losing with dignity and respect.
Learn more about the Hockey Academy by clicking the link below: