This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
William’s Strengths according to the DISC assessment:
- You have the ability to get along well with a wide variety of behavioral styles.
- You are willing to work hard for a mission, cause, project, or purpose.
- You are considerate of others on the team; reflective and cool-headed under pressure.
- You manage to build good team relationships without being an extremist.
- You maintain a stable and predictable pace to complete complex projects, and demonstrate a tireless
- work ethic.
- You are excellent at solving disagreements within the team.
- You are patient in working with others on the team.
- Emotional characteristic: Will often bring balance, temperance and composure to interactions.
- Goals: Consistency and retention of the status quo with a minimum of disruptive change.
- How others are valued: Through quality of relationships and demonstrated competency.
- Influences group: Reliable and consistent performance that can be counted on.
- Value to the organization: Reliable and consistent efforts that can be counted on.
I believe that Team is family. And, I treat Team-mates like that...family. I work in the places, that other people usually avoid. Because, that is what you do for your family, you tow the line. I work outside of the rink in the gym, in the pool, and on the trails to make myself a better player, because that is what my Team needs me to do. It helps me, to help them, be successful as a unit. So, "Team" is what I bring to a Team.
- As a leader or member of a project team, you take a deliberate, dispassionate, and serious approach to
- solving problems.
- Because of your high degree of patience, some may see you as a teacher, mentor, or coach when it comes
- to dealing with complex projects or problems.
- You are not easily angered while on the job, although you may take some of the anger home to vent.
- You want to be perceived as friendly and easy-going, without being an extremist.
- You tend to have deep family connections and may hesitate to travel for extended periods of time away
- from your family.
- You show an extremely high level of patience when working with others.
- You possess a high degree of internal loyalty to people, projects, and ideals. As a result, you are able to
- model the professional stability necessary to grow within an organization.