This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- You are an excellent team player and are very supportive of team efforts, while also respecting organizational policies and protocol.
- A reflective, critical thinker, you are able to comprehend complex or abstract systems and assist with solutions.
- You can be depended upon to do what you say you will do.
- You are typically ready, willing, and able to assist others with a specialized project. All they have to do is ask.
- Your people-oriented nature allows you to build large networks of contacts with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You are willing to work hard for a mission, cause, project, or purpose.
- You have the ability to get along well with a wide variety of other behavioral styles.
Bradley has fantastic organizational skills. His approach to life and hockey is systematic, deliberate and persistent.
Bradley is a people-oriented person that is very optimistic, supportive and persuasive in his relationships. Because of his personality, Bradley is able to get along with a wide variety of people.
- Great teammate
Player of the Game and shut-out vs. Team Finland at the World Selects Tournament, Hardest Worker at Mitch Korn Camp, Attended NYS Development Camp, Player of the Week during NYS Playdowns, Student of the Month, Principal's Award for Excellence, Player of the Game on numerous occasions